Tuesday, February 26, 2013

'Pretty In Pink' First Birthday Party

Since this was my DD's first birthday party,and I don't want to stick to any theme like Minnie Mouse or Dora because at this age she doesn't understand what actually they are.This was the time I can go with any theme which I have in my mind, so I decided the theme with a pink color and bow. I chose bow because I never took her out without a bow headband or clip.

I replicated the outfit on the custom cake topper and carried the pink bow theme throughout the table decor.

                                     

                                           
                                                 










We also put food tags on the buffet table and a thank you tag on the cake table in bow theme.Favor bags were filled with chocolate and small gift for kids.








How did you celebrate your son/Daughter's first birthday party?? :)






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    I celebrated my little one first birthday last year with a ladybird theme.
    where can I send you photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send me pics at amisparty_ideas@yahoo.com and a little details..will post it by your name.Thanks

      Delete